As we all know, figuring out what to wear for the day can be one of life’s hardest challenges. And when it comes to brunch, you must not disappoint in appearance. Brunch is a reason to celebrate… even if it is Sunday and the work week begins in less than 24 hours. Always brunch in style: here are some ideas of what to wear.
1) A chiffon dress is always a good choice. Whether it is summer time or in the middle of January, you can strut in a chiffon dress with sandals or tights. It speaks, “I want to look good, but I’m not trying that hard.”
2) Scarves are the perfect accessories to bring your outfit to the next level. A fashion scarf can add a bit of color or pattern to an ordinary outfit, while remaining sophisticated yet playful.
3) Wedges give the perfect height to your brunching event, while remaining laid-back and casual. Try a nice suede, bootie style for the winter and an open-toed sandal for the summer.
4) A satchel purse is big enough to fit all your weekend necessities and cute enough to go with any outfit. When it comes to brunch, we all mean business. A satchel is chic and casual, but also roomy enough to fit your cosmetic bag, sunglasses, extra jewelry options, make-up remover, and whatever else your spontaneous weekend may consist of.
5) Statement necklaces is the ideal way to class-up your classic t-shirt; because let’s all admit it… somedays you just don’t feel like dressing up. Nothing is wrong with throwing on a t-shirt and a pair of cropped pants. But adding a statement necklace can pull that outfit completely together and make people think, “Wow, I love her outfit.”
When it comes to brunches, we are all trying to achieve that “I just got out of bed, threw on something in my closet, and I look amazing without trying.” Or at least, that’s what I try to accomplish. Brunches are meant to make things complicated. Just remember to wear something comfy, and to add that little extra. Because hey, you are about to feast into some delicious food so might as well look good doing it.